managing multiple wireless SSIDs

Howdy list,

Under Windows XP I can specify any number of wireless
SSIDs and Windows will automatically connect to the
currently available SSID.

Is there a way to do this with FreeBSD? I'm running 5.2-RC2.

Currently I have one static SSID listed in my /etc/start_if.wi0:

ifconfig wi0 ssid WingNET wepmode on wepkey 0xnonyabeesness

But I'd like for FreeBSD to automatically connect to either
my home SSID or my Work SSID based on which is currently
available.

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator