Medium to High end notebook/laptop suitable for FBSD

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:29, Alejandro 'lanjoe9' Valenzuela wrote:
> I just noticed on the freebsd.org main page, that e-racks
> sells FreeBSD and Linux-Ready laptops and desktops, they've
> got some centrino and pIV ones, and they looked reasonably
> priced.
>
> http://eracks.com/products/Laptops

I've just taken a look at the erack WEB page. Their centrino laptop
looks promising and I am following this up.

Unfortunately there can be some difficulties (not necessarily
insurmountable) in purchasing brands not supported here in Australia.

Malcolm Kay