Zoom PC Card 56K/Intel PRO/100 PC Card

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Jamie Bowden wrote:

> Having xe working is nice, but since bge works with the onboard
> controller, it's not strictly necessary.  The onboard PCTel softmodem is
> another story.  Does anyone else have one of these, and have they managed
> to make it work under 5.x?

Two things I need to fix/clear up:

A)  The onboard modem is conexant (my previous Lat. C810 had a PCTel)

B)  The modem I'd prefer to make work is the Zoom PC Card (2975L) and is
    what I was asking about above.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"

Visit your host, monkey.org