prism 2.5 timeout in wi_cmd 0x010b

> From: Marko Zec <zec_(_at_)_tel_(_dot_)_fer_(_dot_)_hr>
> Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:11:04 +0100
> Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
> --Boundary-00=_4fAAAunGWPP68/U
> Hi Lorenzo,
> can you try the attached patch, it does seem to help on my ThinkPad X30,
> which has an internal mini-PCI Prism2.5 card with the same firmware.

I just started re-building my kernel with this patch. I have previously
reported this under CURRENT and hope that this might fix the problem. It
has also been reported by several others under slightly different
circumstances. I'll report what I see. It's pretty easy to test...just
copy a multi-megabyte file from my laptop to my workstation over the

I'll be interested to hear if Warner has any comments on this.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman_(_at_)_es_(_dot_)_net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634

Visit your host, monkey.org