Firewire, Dell Lattitude X200, 5.1R

I can't see my Firewire CD plugged directly into this laptop.  From DMSEG I

   fwohci0: <Ricoh R5C551> mem 0xe0200000-0xe02007ff irq 11 at device 3.1 on
   fwohci0: Could not map memory
   device_probe_and_attach: fwohci0 attach returned 6

...suggesting that fwohci is seeing the controller chip but can't map its
memory.  I've no idea what return error 6 is...

Any suggestion?  Otherwise (aside from acpi quirks) 5.1R is performing very
well on this laptop.

Thanks for the help,

Find out everything you need to know about Las Vegas here for that getaway.

Visit your host, monkey.org