APM resume problem with 5.2R on IBM T30

Running 5.2-RELEASE on an IBM ThinkPad T30 (2366-81U)...

When I come back from APM suspend, my machine will display a "Resetting ATA"
(or something to that effect) and then promptly hang while constantly
spinning the hard drive.  Anyone else seeing this?  Also, I apologise if I
missed it but anyone know if ACPI support works for this platform yet?

Oh... and as a warning for all you folks running prior to 5.2 who might have
/stuck a symlink for usr/libexec to /libexec in order to get OpenOffice
/working... remove it before attempting an upgrade.  Or maybe I'm the only
bozo that did that. |8^)

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |