Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100, FreeBSD 5.2 and NVIDIA Driver

Hi, although I can't help out much because I don't have that
problem, I can suggest you to try an older driver (
http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd_archive.html ; I once
had a very odd problem with the newest driver which was
solved modifying the access rights to the devices), or to
try FreeBSD 4.9.

I'm currently downloading FreeBSD 5.2 ( dial-up, the school
library is currently closed, ?doh!). I haven't been able
to test 5.x because it always freezes during installation
before even starting sysinstall.

Hope it helps you think of something else.
Alejandro

Visit your host, monkey.org