Atheros AP problems

As a quick update, I backed the Windows drivers to the oldest version, and
cleared any mention of modes in the ath config (i.e., no "mode 11g" or
"11b").  It was able to associate reliably, but only at 11Mbps.

I can live with it for now.  I'll be happy to test whatever fixes you
propose.

Philip

Visit your host, monkey.org