-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-mobile_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-mobile_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of L??v?k Bjarnason
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:25 AM
To: anderson_(_at_)_centtech_(_dot_)_com
Cc: freebsd-mobile_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: How can I shut down?

>>I have a Mitac Minote and 5.2 current and I have been having trouble with
>>shutting down the computer from the FreeBSD I allways have to hold the
>>button down for few sec to shut it clearly off. The ACPI is on, everything

>>works great except this thing. If you have any ideas or resolutions then
>>it would be most appreciated.
>
>What command are you using to shutdown?

I have tried alot of them I have tried to use the SHUTDOWN command with the
-p switch and I have also tried the REBOOT command but the machine can?t
reboot, I forgot to mention that too. I have also tried the HALT command