[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OT - Most *hackable* OS's
- To: OpenBSD Misc <email@example.com>
- Subject: OT - Most *hackable* OS's
- From: Kevin Sindhu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:18:26 -0800
- Organization: TGI Techonologies Inc.
Found this on attrition.org. They list the most hack(ed) webserver(s)
for the year 2000. Thought someone might like to see it.
BTW, there have been 7 case of a OpenBSD webserver being hacked(I am
thinking, most likely a bad cgi-script or something)
Link - http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/os.html#ALL