[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
xdm and NCD X terminals
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: xdm and NCD X terminals
- From: "Russell P. Sutherland" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:51:45 -0500
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Organization: Quist Consulting
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Has anyone been able to get the OBSD xdm to interoperate
with NCD X terminals?
The xdm would not connect to the X terminals as packaged.
I changed the appropriate xdm-config file parameters
and still no luck. I've had this kind of configuration working before
with Solaris and Linux.
What's the magic for OBSD?
Quist Consulting Email: email@example.com
219 Donlea Drive Voice: +1.416.696.7600
Toronto ON M4G 2N1 Fax: +1.416.978.6620
CANADA WWW: http://www.quist.ca