Re: Hang during first boot after install

D'oh!

Yeah, now I see why I couldn't find the message, it was in THIS THREAD
(which was were I didn't look!)

*sigh*

And it is in the FAQs.
(I got stuck on 'man boot')

*sigh* again

'scuse me while I go find a wall to wack my head against a few times.

Nick.

--
http://www.holland-consulting.net/