[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hide system/other Processess
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Hide system/other Processess
- From: "John Miller" <johnm@CHI-LLC.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:00:55 -0800
- Content-description: Mail message body
- References: <3C6C3A92.2D0A8452@ne.mediaone.net>; from email@example.com on Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:30:42PM -0500
On 15 Feb 2002 at 0:26, Meph wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:30:42PM -0500, Monty Brandenberg wrote:
> > Meph wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all!!
> > > I'm new of these ml.
> > >
> > > I've a question about Openbsd: there is a trick to force other users to see only
> > > the procs they own?
> > Check the archives (as per FAQ). This came up just days ago. Quickly,
> > before you get yelled at....
> Where exactly? I see in www.openbsd.org/faq but there is nothing about my problem.
Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.