[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mounting CD-ROM (new user problem)
- To: "Kaido" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Mounting CD-ROM (new user problem)
- From: "Mika Ullgren" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:47:02 +0100
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-Index: AcG5GNOOgiFFwyBxR/mE1lGEo1Jk2QAAGkMg
- Thread-Topic: Mounting CD-ROM (new user problem)
This command works for me... If you mount the cdrom (/dev/cd0a) at
/mnt/cdrom the files on the cd will be in /mnt/cdrom
What does OpenBSD tell you when you try to mount your cdrom?
From: Kaido [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 10:17 PM
Subject: Mounting CD-ROM (new user problem)
I´m new user of OpenBSD and I´d like to know how to mount CD-ROm and
also where to see file on CD? Stupid questinos? :-)
I tried mount -t cd9660 -r /dev/cd0a /mnt/cdrom, but it didn´t.
Please, let me know abou that.
Thanks a lot!