[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Somethings wrong with my make
- To: MiscAtOpenBSD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Somethings wrong with my make
- From: Andrew Falanga <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:37:13 -0700
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011126 Netscape6/6.2.1
I've tried to install some of the other patches, and there's
something wrong with my make stuff. I'm no make expert. Every time I
try to do the make cleandir command, no matter the patch, I get the same
results. make cleandir will not run. So, what could be wrong with my
This is a fresh, just installed yesterday, OpenBSD 3.0 box. It
doesn't have anything on it yet, except tcsh which I installed from
ports. It's the i386 architecture, and it's -release. I can't find any
fixes to make in errata so it must be something wacky with my system.
So, what could it be?
Incidentally, the only reason I'm working on this problem now is
because I couldn't get OpenSSH 3.0.2 to install. Same problem, can't do
make cleandir, and subsequent make depend either. The only reason I was
trying to install OpenSSH 3.0.2 is because I can't do ssh-keygen.
Everytime I run it, it seg faults and dumps the core.