[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: f....... nat
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: f....... nat
- From: "John Miller" <johnm@CHI-LLC.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:09:29 -0800
- Content-description: Mail message body
- References: <25F55AC668A@medve.rudas.hu>
EXT_if="your external nic card here i.e. dc1 etc"
Remote_IP="ip address of pc2"
rdr on $EXT_if from any to any port 22 -> $Remote_IP port 22
On 5 Mar 2002 at 19:01, Kasza Karoly wrote:
> > wouldn't this be somerhing more along the lines of...
> > rdr dc1 your_ip_adress/32 port 22 -> pc1_ip_address port 22 tcp
> Sorry, I forgot to tell You I'm using 3.0.
> I think this is the old syntax You wrote to me.
> (What is dc1, where is the from field, and tcp needs to be
> proto tcp between "on dev" and "from"...)
> OK, my fault, didn't wrote the version clearly...
I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.