[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
openssh 3.1 & www.openbsd.org
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: openssh 3.1 & www.openbsd.org
- From: Alex de Joode <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:53:33 +0100
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206i
1) why didn't the anouncement of OpenSSH 3.1 contain at least
an advisory to upgrade as there was a hole in the previous
versions. people reading the anouncement would not think
"hey I *need* to upgrade".
2) given the openssh hole, it might be needed to change the
"Four days without a remote hole in the default install!"
or do the OpenBSD developers deem the hole not remote enough ?
Exit! Stage Left!