[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: qmail behind pf firewall
- To: OBSD misc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: qmail behind pf firewall
- From: Nick Kocharhook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:10:16 -0800
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
on 3/12/02 4:57 PM, J. Rivero at email@example.com wrote:
> pass in quick on $external proto tcp from any to 192.168.0.100 port = 25
> flags S/SA keep state
This rule will not allow any traffic in at all, because 192.168.* is a
non-routable IP. This should instead be "from any to 126.96.36.199", where
188.8.131.52 is your external IP.
You may also be able to say "from any to $external", but I'm not sure.
You'll have to look that up in pf.conf(5).
Nick Kocharhook -- <firstname.lastname@example.org> -- Rot-13