[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf firewall rules, dns lookup not working
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: pf firewall rules, dns lookup not working
- From: Jason Hammerschmidt <Jason.Hammerschmidt@maclaren.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:21:47 -0500
- Organization: MacLaren McCann Interactive
- References: <97D8B05E9EA834CA85256B7C0063D457.0063D3BA85256B7C@maclaren.com>
Good question, for clarification, my dns servers are outside the
firewall, this is like a DMZ, public hosts that need to resolve.
> Won't use keep state mean that you can only make *outgoing*
> connections, not incoming ones? So other people wouldn't be able to
> use your server which is, I think, what you want?