[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
arbitrary print filter options
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: arbitrary print filter options
- From: Jacob Meuser <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:13:17 -0800
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
I am using a print filter that can use options, but there seems to be
no way to pass arbitrary options to print filters with lpr. So I hacked
lpr/lpd to pass options to the filter with a -Z flag.
I put a patch at http://www.jakemsr.com/openbsd/patches/lpr-options.diff
if anyone else is interested in such functionality. (manpages are patched
I also noticed that lpr(1) and lpd(8) bogusly Xr plot and/or cifplot.
(I changed the Xr's to Em's in the above patch.)