[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PF/Nat rdr to internall web server
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: PF/Nat rdr to internall web server
- From: mattb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:01:33 -0600
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; FreeBSD i386; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020301
I have been trying to get redirection to an internal web server working
for the past few days without any luck at all.
Here is my scenario:
- openbsd 3.0 nat box rl0 = external dc0 = internal
- This is an dynamic ip however I am using dyndns.
-I have an Solaris SPARC box on the internal network running apache.
I just need to forward http traffic to the internal sun machine which is
running apache on 8080.
I am trying to keep my rules simple for now just until I can get this
thing working right.
The sun box's ip is 192.168.1.4
Here are my rule sets.
pass in quick from any to any
pass out quick from any to any
nat on rl0 from 192.168.1.0/24 to any -> rl0
rdr on rl0 proto tcp from ant to 0/32 port 80 -> 192.168.1.2 8080
I can connect to the web server locally just fine but not from the
outside. Any ideas? It shouldn't be this difficult argh!