[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: can't get ipsecadm to take my flows
- To: "MiscAtOpenBSD" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: can't get ipsecadm to take my flows
- From: "Robert Schwartz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:10:43 -0800
- content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-Index: AcHXctlHvDG8TeE1SFu/YkzwOOGosgAAi9sw
- Thread-Topic: can't get ipsecadm to take my flows
Probably you have the
In the rc.vpn file
You will need blowfish to get the keys working as per the instructions
on the FAQ.
In the rc.vpn file just set:
I just verified with one of my systems that that error occurs when you
use 3des in that file.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrew Falanga [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 2:35 PM
> To: Robert Schwartz
> Cc: MiscAtOpenBSD
> Subject: Re: can't get ipsecadm to take my flows
> Robert Schwartz wrote:
> > Try to use the script in
> > /usr/share/ipsec
> > it's called rc.vpn
> > It will create all those flows and SA's for you. To just see them
> > not launch it, uncomment out the debug.
> Well, I've tried that. I did uncomment the debug line and everything
> worked fine, so it seemed. I further commented the debug line again
> tried to run the script for real and same error.
> write: Invalid argument
> What is going on? Why isn't IPsec working for me?