[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: recommend good non-raid SCSI card?
- To: OpenBSD baby <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: recommend good non-raid SCSI card?
- From: Chuck Yerkes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:48:13 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-Disposition: inline
- References: <20020530153822.A4869@mail.hitmedia.com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I'm first curious why your 29160 can't work with more than
one drive. Perhaps you're having some OTHER problem?
Quoting OpenBSD baby (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> I've been using the Adaptec 29160
> but it's got problems working with more than one drive.
> Nice thing is, it's only $200, and easy to find.
> I don't need RAID. Just Ultra 160 SCSI for 1-3 drives.
> Anyone else using something that's OpenBSD-friendly and price-friendly?