[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Study warns of open-source security danger
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Study warns of open-source security danger
- From: "Al Lipscomb" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:57:22 -0400
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-Index: AcILZW4kAGwEYImPTHGHf5XiosppOQAFcmGw
- Thread-Topic: Study warns of open-source security danger
> One suspects this is partly a response to that letter to M$ from that
> minister in Peru...
> (which was utterly brilliant).
One suspects that it is a zdnet hype-fest. I checked out the web site of
the group that did the study and they seem to have a few things correct
in other areas. I would rather wait to read their comments and see what
they really say. If their arguments are valid then they need to be
After all it is always possible that the points they make could show how
OpenBSD is doing it right!
Switching thread to advocacy.