[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug or feature? rmuser leaves /etc/ptmp file
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: bug or feature? rmuser leaves /etc/ptmp file
- From: OpenBSD baby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:52:45 -0700
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/220.127.116.11i
If you do an "rmuser" for a user that doesn't exist,
it creates, but doesn't erase, the /etc/ptmp file
when done, locking any future add/remove user functions.
Is this on purpose?