[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Keyboard Fails at 3.1 Install Prompt
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Keyboard Fails at 3.1 Install Prompt
- From: Jim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:03:20 -0400
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: Jim <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I am trying to install 3.1 on a friends Prostar 6200AD laptop. I can boot it and get to the first (I)nstall, (U)pgrade, etc prompt. However, the keyboard will not respond to continue the installation. I would post a dmesg, but I don't want to re-key the whole thing. It's a Pentium 200 with 32MB ram and 1.4GB hard drive.
I've searched the FAQ, mail archives, and google. I have never encountered this before.
Any help would be very appreciated.