Re: Hiding Kernel Messages

I don't know if this can do what you want, but in the FAQ at
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq7.html#ConsoleClear there's an explanation
on how to clear the console each time a user logs out. If you enable this,
the kernel messages will also be cleared from the screen as soon as the
machine has booted, and a clean login prompt will be displayed. Also, the
scrollback-buffer will be empty :)
But the kernel output will still be visible while the machine is booting
though.

 - rabbit