[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Booting problems on wd1a *UPDATE*
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Booting problems on wd1a *UPDATE*
- From: Black Berry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:20:32 +0200
- Cc: rabbit <email@example.com>
- Reveived: FROM n0rad.kyuzz.org ([127.0.0.1]) BY n0rad.local WITH ESMTP ; Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:20:33 +0200
I've changed the disk, all doesn't works as before.
I catch also the same error at boot time: stat(hda1:/./sys): Unknow error:
I think there's an hardware problem or an incompatibility.
After this i've tried to use the same disk on an IBM Netfinity P4.
All boots correctly :)
Tnx to all the people helped me.
I hope is not a compatibility problem, but probably something bad on IDE
channel (maybe on cd0a)