[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Daily changelog maintenance
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Daily changelog maintenance
- From: André Lucas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:52:57 +0100
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1a) Gecko/20020611
Is it really the intention to keep plus.html up to date, and just a time
thing that makes it slip behind? If so, I volunteer to keep it up to
date. I'm following source-changes@ anyway - with some amazement at the
speed of it in the last few weeks :) - and it can't take too long to
summarise significant changes and stick them in the list.
For post-3.1 the list looks pretty comprehensive up until recently when
the pace of changes got crazy. It's not always been maintained as well,
so maybe it would be useful to have someone looking after this who
doesn't have a million other things to do with their quality OpenBSD time.
I think it would be nice to have a similar list for major changes to the
maintained -stable branches. I guess I just voluteered for that too.