[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: posix usernames
- From: franciszek holop <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:48:05 +0200
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4i
please point me to a description of forbidden characters
in posix usernames, somehow the correct google phrases escape me today..
(is '.' (dot) a forbidden character? i could create a user '.x' on my
current openbsd, but redhat9 refuses to do so)
history doesn't repeat itself. historians do.