[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
***Symantec Anti-Virus detected a repairable/quarantined virus in a message you sent
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: ***Symantec Anti-Virus detected a repairable/quarantined virus in a message you sent
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:24:45 +0800
- Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
- thread-index: AcN27uHEQGyW5s7KQWGLMxExudnPow==
- Thread-Topic: ***Symantec Anti-Virus detected a repairable/quarantined virus in a message you sent
***This message was generated by Symantec Anti-Virus***
Subject of the message: Re: Your application
Attachment (if any) : application.pif
This e-mail and its attachments, if any, are confidential and contain information for an intended recipient. The Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK) disclaims any liability for any loss or damage if this e-mail is received by any person who is not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, retain, disclose, copy, print, forward or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments immediately.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure or error free. No responsibility is accepted by the OUHK for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.
Any implicit or explicit assertions of fact or expressions of opinion are those of the author and need not represent those of the OUHK.