[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PF and table add.
- To: OpenBSD Misc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: PF and table add.
- From: Jan Johansson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:39:32 +0200
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
yesterday I helped a freind to reinstall the firewall where he
works and in the process I found a feature that I think is
I would like a pf.conf like this.
# Joe Bar's server.
table <ssh> 10.0.0.1
table <mail> 10.0.0.1
table <www> 10.0.0.1
# Mail server.
table <mail> 10.0.0.2
# Web server.
table <www> 10.0.0.3
pass in from any to <ssh> port 22
pass in from any to <mail> port 25
pass in from any to <www> port 80
Because it gives a very good overview of what I am letting in to
Have I missed something or is this layout not possible?