[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Submiting a tweak to 'find' where?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Submiting a tweak to 'find' where?
- From: David Snyder <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:40:17 -0400
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030827
To all and sundry,
I've coded some new options to the program find: -older, -aolder, and
-colder. Basically, it's just -newer (and the -a and -c newers) with
the comparison operator reversed (from '>' to '<'). I thought it would
be useful to find (and possibly clean out cruft) with a cruft-cleaning
script (something I haven't coded up yet). Where should I submit these
changes? On tech@, misc@, or somewhere else? Also, should I submit it
as a full source-code tarball or will a unified diff do (there's also
some gramatical errors I fixed in one of the files)? Thanks.