[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: postgresql W^X problem?
- To: Adam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: postgresql W^X problem?
- From: Adam Skutt <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:01:49 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20040131233049.GA25603@mail.my-balls.com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031221 Thunderbird/0.4
> Writing some code to handle database connections to postgresql, I have a
> linked list of structures containing a PGconn pointer and a status flag.
> When some connections are no longer needed, and I walk through the list
> calling PQfinish, the first 2 connections get cleaned up fine, and then
> when it tries to call PQfinish on the 3rd connection, the app core
> dumps on OpenBSD (-current i386).
Kinda difficult to asertain without some source code to look at, hmmm?
-- Adam S.