[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PHP configure png.h problem with GD
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: PHP configure png.h problem with GD
- From: Sacha Ligthert <Sacha@Ligthert.net>
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:32:06 +0100
- Organization: Ligthert Online
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031013 Thunderbird/0.3
I've looked through google and mailinglist arcives, but coudn't find a
solution to my problem.
describes a similar problem but with a different cause. (His being an
unpatched configure, fixed by now in 4.3.4 (assuming))
I try to compile PHP 4.3.4 with the folowing configure string:
./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs --with-openssl --with-mcrypt
--with-imap --enable-track-vars --enable-force-cgi-redirect
--with-gettext --with-ldap --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib/
--enable-gd-native-ttf --with-zlib-dir=/usr/lib/ --with-png
This results with the following error:
"configure: error: png.h not found."
(I've searched with google with no relevant result)
I am trying to compile:
PHP 4.3.4 with GD 1.8.3, png-1.2.5p1 and jpeg-6b
My question: Does anybody know how to resolve this issues?
PS: I tried installing PHP4 from packages with extra plug-in's/Featurs
like imap,mysql and GD.. But MySQL seemed to have disappeared then on my
Thats why I've decided to get back to source installs.