[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clamav 0.66 stable release today feb11 ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: clamav 0.66 stable release today feb11 ?
- From: Paul Pruett <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:45:29 +0000 (GMT)
- Organization: Cocoa Village Publishing - www.cocoavillage.us
www.clamav.net appears to have released it's next stable version,
clamav-0.66.tar.gz 2222 kb Feb 11, 2004 13:21
Anyone try modifying a past port to try it yet on openbsd?
I wrote a cron job to periodically tail the maillog and
kill, rm sockets, and restart clamd and clmilter when
it happens, not a good answer, but it sometimes works.....