[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How can I upgrade the ports tree on a 3.4 machine?
- To: OpenBSD general usage list <email@example.com>
- Subject: How can I upgrade the ports tree on a 3.4 machine?
- From: stan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:15:50 -0500
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: OpenBSD general usage list <email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
Given a 3.4 machine that I don't want to take to CURRENT, how can I upgrade
the ports tree? Nit necessarily all the _installed_ ports, just the ports
tree infrastructure itself, so that I can, for instance, rebuild to the
"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin