[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HD RPM on OpenBSDs
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: HD RPM on OpenBSDs
- From: "Patricia Viana" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:27:44 -0300
- content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-Index: AcP2/OuSnlsYosC8RkeKTnMSkIJuow==
- Thread-Topic: HD RPM on OpenBSDs
I've notice that OpenBSDs set the RPM of every HD to 3600.
I've settled the RPM of my HD to 7200 while editing my disk, during the install.
Now I would like to test it and check if it's really running with 7200 RPMs.
I'm looking for a tool to help me out.
I've done "apropos rpm", but it found nothing appropriate.
I've googled "how to test hd rpm on OpenBSD", I got a lot of stuff referring to rpm packages and disk setup, but none got even close to what I'm looking for.
I'm running OpenBSD 3.4.
Thanks for your time.