[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Resending received mail
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Resending received mail
- From: Chris Cameron <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:06:33 -0700
- Organization: UpNIX Internet
Had an Exchange server die on me, and thanks to a spare computer and
OBSD was able to put in a temporary server to prevent mail from
Now, I have a bunch of mail that needs to be redelivered to the restored
Exchange server. Does anyone know of any clever way to resend this
The only solution I've thought of is just going into the mbox files,
remove the receiving headers and then just refeed it to sendmail.
Problem with this is it required editing mail, which I'd rather not do
(for privacy and time reasons).
Any thoughts on this?