[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sendmail '<>' Grrrrr
- To: "Greg Wooledge" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Sendmail '<>' Grrrrr
- From: "Roy Morris" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:28:01 -0500
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-Index: AcP7PZ7v9umm14AkRaun0ljfXnX+EQAbdcZg
- Thread-Topic: Sendmail '<>' Grrrrr
Very interesting stuff, I read over the page.
From: Greg Wooledge [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 8:21 PM
To: Roy Morris
Subject: Re: Sendmail '<>' Grrrrr
Roy Morris (email@example.com) wrote:
> I know this is not a sendmail forum, but I thought I'd ask in the
> someone else has been through this. I receive SO many (60%) of my
> is from '<>' and the NDR's alone are driving me nuts.
There is no trivial solution to this issue. But you might find the
following pages to be of interest:
(The former appears to be overloaded at the moment, and the latter is
hosted on my meager ADSL here at home, so... be gentle.)
If you take up this scheme, or anything like it, then the srs-discuss
mailing list is the place to talk about it. Subscription info is on
the first page listed above.
Greg Wooledge | "Truth belongs to everybody."
firstname.lastname@example.org | - The Red Hot Chili Peppers