hooray!

Howdy folks!

I got the bastard PC working!! I took Blair Sadewitz's advice
and I did a nice "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/rwd0c" to cream the NT code
on the disk. I then followed Toby's instructions by turning translation
ON and updated the machine code with fdisk, and reinstalled the box.
It now boots off the IDE disk without a problem.

Thanks to everyone that helped. My client will be really happy with
this disk server now that it works :)

-Jon

/  J. Joseph Max Katz                  jkatz@darpanet.net        /
/  Chief Executive Officer             http://www.cpio.net       /
/  CPIO Networks                       (408) 569-7092            /
/  "Hardware designers stick to the ASICs..."        -Gale       /