HP300 install question.

	I am trying to install OpenBSD on a HP 9000/340. I have downloaded the
	SYS_UBOOT, and miniroot images. I have managed to get the machine to
	load the SYS_UBOOT image. But now I don't know what to do.

	How do I get the system to load the miniroot?

Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.
Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.