HP300 install question.

	I am trying to install OpenBSD on a HP 9000/340. I have downloaded the
	SYS_UBOOT, and miniroot images. I have managed to get the machine to
	load the SYS_UBOOT image. But now I don't know what to do.

	How do I get the system to load the miniroot?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems