[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IS there a reason /usr/tmp is not created by default?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenBSD general usage list)
- Subject: IS there a reason /usr/tmp is not created by default?
- From: "Stan Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 17:30:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivery-Date: Sun May 3 14:38:15 1998
Is there a reason that .usr/tmp is not created by a stock install?
Also is there a reson that the permissions on /var/t,p are not suficent
to allow a non-privledged user to run vi? There was not suficent
permission to create /var/tmp/vi.recover.
Stan Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead... Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.