[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 2.3 question
- From: Dustin Sallings <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 00:07:43 -0700
- Delivery-Date: Mon May 4 00:10:25 1998
- Posted-Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 00:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, I had a problem with 2.2 on my Quadra where I couldn't build a
bootable kernel and got a response to the effect of ``I made a mistake, I'll
have a fix in a couple of days.'' Will this be fixed on the 2.3 CD? (Getting
ready to order one). It's been running beautifully on my Mac, but there are a
couple of things I haven't been able to get it to do on the stock kernel. TIA.
SA, software.net My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub 1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <firstname.lastname@example.org>
| Key fingerprint = 87 02 57 08 02 D0 DA D6 C8 0F 3E 65 51 98 D8 BE
L_______________________ I hope the answer won't upset her. ____________