2.3 question

	Hey, I had a problem with 2.2 on my Quadra where I couldn't build a
bootable kernel and got a response to the effect of ``I made a mistake, I'll
have a fix in a couple of days.''  Will this be fixed on the 2.3 CD?  (Getting
ready to order one).  It's been running beautifully on my Mac, but there are a
couple of things I haven't been able to get it to do on the stock kernel.  TIA.

--
SA, software.net         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>