[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Why is thee now "world" target in /usr/src/Makefile?
- To: email@example.com (OpenBSD general usage list)
- Subject: Why is thee now "world" target in /usr/src/Makefile?
- From: "Stan Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 22:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivery-Date: Mon May 4 19:57:47 1998
I have downloaded all the sources, and wish to rebuild my system.
When I cd to /usr/src, I find no "world" target in the Makefile there.
What am I doing wrong?
Stan Brown email@example.com 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead... Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.