Help on Install

I have a p200 with an adaptec2940 SCSI card and two four gig HD's. My
delima is that the first HD with ID 0 is full and is used by other OS's
thers nothing on the second HD with ID 1. So I thought it was a good
idea to load OpenBSD on it. So I ewnt ahead and purchased the CD set.
Now the problem is when I finish installing and reboot the machine and
it panics giving me the debuger prompt. When the machine is rebooting
and as the messages are scrolling by it seem that its looking on SCSI 0
for a boot something or other. Why does it do this. I reinstalled a
dozen times and cant figure out the problem. can some one tell me whats
going on. Thanks.