RE: Help on Install

Sorry I am using OpenBSD 2.2 . I purchased the copy in February of this
year so I am very sure its 2.2. I originally purchased it to port OpenBSD
to a NEC RiscStation 200 with the help of Per but have since lost the
machine because of legal matters. I hope the instructions you gave earlier
are still valid. One last question. Will future releases of OpenBSD be non
disc specific (as far as install). Or are there any means now to remedy
this problem now during install?