Network problems at U of A affected ftp.openbsd.org

	Some people may have noticed some difficulty in the last
couple of days downloading from ftp.openbsd.org - We appear to
have had a problem here between a couple of our routers that would
have affected ftp.openbsd.org. The problem should now be fixed.

	Sorry for any inconvenince,

	-Bob
--
Bob Beck                                   Computing and Network Services
beck@bofh.ucs.ualberta.ca                           University of Alberta