SoundBlaster no longer detected.

My soundblast was working with -current up until i tried to recompile the
kernel after the ossaudio had been added.

With a -current kernel now, I get this during boot up
sb: setting drq mask 02 failed, got 22

My old kernel still gives me sound and configs /dev/audio properly.

With the same new kernel, when I try a dmesg it doesn't give me anything
but a kvm_read error.  (I'm using my old kernel right now so can't append
the exact message).

I've been digging around in the mans and stuff but since I'm still more of
a user than a programmer I've gotten lost.

Any tips/help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
jason
jbi130@cs.usask.ca