[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What is the first serial port called (hp300)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenBSD general usage list)
- Subject: What is the first serial port called (hp300)
- From: "Stan Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 10:37:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivery-Date: Sat May 9 07:41:16 1998
I am fixing to set up my OpenBS/hp300 system up as my ppp gateway to
the world. My machine has only 1 serail port.
For ppp what device file should I use?
Stan Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead... Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.